- Team leader, skier or other start-up meeting is conducted digitally or outdoors
- Information and entrances/exits to the arena and which zones the area has been divided into.
- Adapted start intervals to minimise crowds
- Breaks added between classes and starts
- Contestants should put on the number tag themselves
- Officials acting as arena hosts are responsible for ensuring that crowds do not arise. Identified risk areas to monitor; start area, finish area, number tag distribution, lift queues.
- Equipment is cleaned and sanitised before and during competition
- Surfaces that many people come into contact with are cleaned both before and during the competition. Special supervision is paid to the number tag processing.
- For the return journey home, travel with the group you arrived at the competition with. As far as possible, avoid contact with other groups.