Due date and last payment date
Booking with 42 days or more in advance of arrival
The registration fee, 25% of the accommodation price + possible re-booking and cancellation insurance, is due 10 days after the booking date. The final payment is due 42 days prior to arrival.
Bookings with 41 days or less to arrival date
All products on the booking site are due on the day of booking, and always before you are given access. Payments can only be made by credit card, bank payments or through Klarna.
You have not received a receipt
If you pay using a credit card at skistar.com, you’ll receive a receipt on e-mail after the payment is processed. If you use bank or plus giro payment, no receipt will be sent on the completion of the payment. Do you want to check and see if your booking is paid? Log on to"my page“and check the payments tab.
Pay using a credit card
You can pay using a credit card directly, here at skistar.com. Go to "my page" and select which part of the booking/payment you want to pay.
Please observe that the specified amount is immediately deducted from your card, and not on the due date. You can pay using VISA, AMEX and Mastercard/Eurocard.
We are unable to receive credit card payments over the phone, due to the security risk it implies for you as a guest.
Bank payments via internet banks
If you are an internet customer at Swedbank, Handelsbanken or Nordea, you can make a so called bank payment at skistar.com.
A bank payment works the same way as a card payment, and your payment is posted to SkiStar immediately.
In order to complete your bank payment at skistar.com, go to"my page".
Pay using a gift certificate/value card in electronic format
- Go to checkout at skistar.com or skistarshop.com
- Select ”Use a gift certificate” as payment method and enter the gift certificate number and pin code
- In the event the total amount exceeds the value of your gift card, you may select how to pay the balance before completing the transaction
- If you do not spend the full amount of the gift voucher, you can use the remaining balance next time. You can see the remaining value on the gift card when you’re logged in to "My Page"
Pay using a gift certificate/value card in paper format
- Enter your booking/order at skistar.com or skistarshop.com
- Select "Pay later on My page"
- Contact SkiStar by phone at 0771-84 00 00, and state your booking number, and let them know you have paid using a gift certificate
- Send you gift certificate to SkiStar by mail: SkiStar AB, Customer services, 78067 Sälen, Sweden
- When the gift certificate is received by SkiStar, the reservation will be locked
- The gift certificate may only be used one time, and cannot be exchanged for cash
Pay using Klarna (only for bookings at our Scandinavian ski resorts)
You may select Klarna as a payment option if your booking is completely unpaid. If you have already paid your registration fee, you can’t use Klarna. Select Klarna as a payment option on "my page" at skistar.com.
You can select invoice or splitting your payments up in 3, 6 or 12 months.
If you choose Klarna invoice, a billing fee of SEK 49 will be added, and you’ll have 14 days to pay the invoice you’ll receive from Klarna.
If you select a Klarna account, you can split your payments up in 3, 6 or 12 months with 0% interest. A setup fee as well as a surcharge for arrivals will be charged. You will receive your invoice from Klarna.
The invoice/confirmation you receive from SkiStar AB appears to be paid, and must not be paid. You only pay the invoice from Klarna.
Keep in mind that you can only use Klarna to pay a holiday in the country where you are registered, that is to say Sälen, Åre, Vemdalen if you are registered in Sweden, and Hemsedal, Trysil if you are registered in Norway.