Last updated on 12 January 2022
- The ski bus: If you're planning to take the ski bus, the general rules for public transport apply, i.e. a mask covering your mouth and nose is recommended if you can't keep your distance
- SkiStarshop (ski rental): We offer a digital queue system. Pre-booked equipment is delivered outdoors as well as return
- Covid pass: Special rules apply at restaurants and facilities that host e.g. après-ski and other events, such as COVID PASS might be required, so make sure to bring you/download your proof from your relevant authorities. Check directly with the respective organiser/restaurant if you are unsure or check folkhalsomyndigheten.se
- Lifts/Lift queues: We have special queuing enclosures by our larger lifts to make things easy while queuing and to avoid crowds and congestion. The lifts will be operating at full capacity, tell our lift attendants if you only want to ride with your own group on the lift. For Bergbanan, Gondolen and Kabinbanan in Åre, special rules apply. See information on site.
- Heating cabins: smaller ones are kept closed for the time being. Larger heating cabins with associated serving service in Åre and Sälen comply with the regulations for restaurants and serving points, see folkhalsomyndigheten.se.
- Hotels and Lodges: The restaurants are affected by the corona restrictions and this may affect the range. We urge you as a guest to stay updated on any new information regarding restrictions for restaurants and accommodation, see folkhalsomyndigheten.se.
Rules for entry into Sweden after 28 December
As of 28 December, all non-Swedish citizens must pass a negative test on arrival at the border. This applies regardless of whether you are staying in or travelling through Sweden and regardless of your vaccination status and/or whether you have previously had Covid-19.
Information about open border crossing points and the requirements of the test to be shown on arrival at the border:
Rules of entry to Denmark for Danish citizens or persons residing in Denmark: