Head down the slope in a rubber ring at full speed and enjoy the adrenalin rush. Mountain Tube is a fun attraction for all the family.
- Located by Eventyr adjacent to the Tourist Centre and Radisson Blu Resort
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Minimum height: 100 cm, measuring stick on site
- Maximum weight: 100 kg
- The easiest way to buy a ticket is through the SkiStar app, where you get a QR code that you scan at the entrance to the Mountain Tube.
- Everyone, regardless of age, needs a ticket to ride the Mountain Tube, even if they share a rubber ring. PLEASE NOTE! An adult sharing a ring with a child aged 3-6 years does not need to redeem a ticket.
- No bags or other loose objects may be taken with you on the ride.
- Pregnant women or people with heart, neck or back problems should not use the ride.
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.