Experience Trysil’s slopes from a whole new angle - in the SkiStar Mountain Coaster. You ride a so-called Coaster with a maximum speed of about 40 km/h on a track down the slope.
Full speed on rails
- Max speed approx. 40 km/h.
- Maximum weight 120 kg per Coaster (e.g. this means that the weight of an adult and a child in the same Coaster may not exceed 120 kg)
- You get on at the bottom of the slope and the Coaster is then pulled up to the summit using the lift.
- You can brake yourself along the way, while braking at the end is automatic.
- Children aged 3-7 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 8-17-year-olds can ride alone, but must be able to reach the brakes all the way down the run.
- Adults (ages 18+) can only ride on their own or with children.
- Everyone, regardless of age, needs to redeem their own ticket to ride the Mountain Coaster. This also applies if you are sharing a Coaster with an adult.
- Wear shoes that don't risk falling off while riding the Mountain Coaster.