Information about parking and charges in our ski areas.
We have chosen to work together with Aimo-Park to help us maintain and organise our parking areas, read more here »
About 50% of the parking spaces are still free of charge, take a look at the maps at the bottom of this page to see where you can find them. We also recommend using the drop-off zones located very close to the slopes.
Quick facts about fees
- Parking is subject to a charge between 9 am and 4 pm
- Fee SEK 20/hour, with a maximum fee that varies over the year (current maximum rate is visible in the machine and in the MobilPark app).
- You can pay via the MobilPark app, by text message or, in some areas, parking ticket machines.
- SkiStar All Season Pass holders park free of charge
Many of the chargeable parking spaces allow parking free of charge for a short period of time, to e.g. visit ski rental, shops or restaurants. Even if you only park for a short period you have to check in using the MobilPark app.
Vending machines can be found at the following locations:
- The car park at Experiumtorget, next to between Experium and SkiStar Lodge Experium.
- Gustavtorget Övre, by Check-in 14
- Tandådalstorget car park by the entrance to SkiStarshop Tandådalen
- Hundfjällstorget guest car park, outside Skistarshop/Stadium, Hundfjällsvägen 16
These vending machines can also be used to pay for parking in other car parks with no ticket machines near lifts.
Free parking with SkiStarAll
SkiStar All Season Pass holders park free of charge. To be able to use this offer, you need to register your car registration number with us. Read more »
Parking of caravans and camper vans/motorhomes
Caravans and camper vans/motorhomes may only be parked within the designated areas at our facilities. Read more here »
Parking of buses
Buses are allowed to park at Söderås square or at designated areas on the eastern side of Hemfjällsvägen, north of Skilodge Village.
Buses are allowed to park in designated bus parking areas along the Kalvtjärnsvägen road.
Buses are allowed to park at the designated bus parking areas in the middle of the Myr parking area, east of Hundfjäll centre.