Trysil has several charging stations for electric cars. We refer all charging to the designated charging stations as it is forbidden to connect electric cars directly to our accommodation's electrical sockets/engine preheater socket. Bring your own charging cable.
Charging stations in Trysil
- 4 x type 2 (11 KWH) at the Tourist Centre and 10 (22 kwh), in the car park below Velkomstsenteret.
- 2 x Type 2 at Trysilsenteret
- 2 x CHAdeMO at Trysilsenteret
- 2 x CCS/Combo at Trysilsenter
- 1 Schuko Trysil municipality
- 4 x type 2 at Høyfjellssenteret, outside the reception
- 18 MER chargers at Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences
- 8 MER chargers at Radisson Blu Resort available for hotel guests
We are constantly working to increase the number of properties with charging stations and to upgrade properties with the ability to charge electric cars.