There are several charging stations for electric cars in Trysil. All charged must be done at the designated charging stations; it is forbidden to connect electric cars directly to the socket/engine preheater socket at the lodging. Bring your own charging cable.
Charging stations in Trysil
- 24 chargers in the car park between the Welcome Centre and Radisson Blu Resort Trysil
- 10 x type 2 at Trysilsenteret
- 2 CHAdeMO at Trysilsenteret
- 8 pcs. CCS/Combo at Trysilsenteret
- 2 Type 2 at Trysil Municipality
- 10 chargers at Høyfjellssenteret
- 18 x MER chargers at Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences
- 8 pcs. MER chargers at Radisson Blu Resort available to hotel guests
We are continuously working to increase the number of lodgings that come with charging stations, and to update lodgings with the option of charging electric cars.