Information about parking and charges in our ski areas.
We are working with Aimo Park to create more order in our parking areas. Read more here »
Free parking for the winter season:
- Western part of Rödkullen's parking lot
Free parking in the summer season:
- Western and Eastern part of Rödkullen's car park
- VM 8 lift (west of the tunnel only)
Quick facts about parking charges
- Parking will be subject to a charge between 9 am and 4 pm
- Fee SEK 20/hour, max fee per day SEK 95.
- You can pay via the app MobilPark, text message and, in some areas, parking machines.
- SkiStar All Season Pass holders park free of charge in zone 1175.
Many of the chargeable parking spaces allow parking free of charge for a short period of time, for example to visit ski rental, shops or restaurants. Even if you only park for a short period you have to check in using the MobilPark app.
Payment machines can be found at the following locations:
- 2 in the Cabin area
- VM 8 lift Valley Station
- Björnen Central
These vending machines can also be used to pay for parking in other car parks with no ticket machines near lifts.
Free parking with SkiStarAll
SkiStar All Season Pass holders park free of charge. To be able to use this offer, you need to register your car registration number with us. Read more >>
Parking of camper vans and buses
For motorhomes there are 8 pitches in Björnen in the car park at the XC arena. Payment is made through the Mobile Park app or text message, zone 1177. Caravans are referred to nearby campsites, such as Åre Camping.
Buses are directed to the south Ullådal parking and the XC arena in Duved.