New entry regulations for those travelling from abroad crossing the Norwegian border.
NEW RULES WHEN ENTERING NORWAY
The Norwegian border is open and so are our ski destinations in Trysil and Hemsedal. Here are updated entry rules from December 3.
• If you travel to Norway from another country, everyone above the age of 16 must register their registration at reg.entrynorway.no
• Everyone must undergo a test, including children.
- This applies to both fully vaccinated, unvaccinated and those who have suffered from covid-19 in the last 6 months.
- Test must be taken upon entering Norway
- if there are no test center on the border, or if it is closed, a test must be taken within 24 hours of your arrival.
- You can use a so-called rapid antigen-based test or PCR test through the public health service.
- Local covid-19 regulations may apply at the destination, see
Hemsedal municipality and Trysil municipality for more information.
FIVE TIPS FOR THE JOURNEY
1. Do not forget that you as a guest have a personal responsibility to stay up to date on what applies and follow the authorities' advice and recommendations. https://www.helsenorge.no/en/coronavirus/international-travels/
2. Register your registration on reg.entrynorway.no no earlier than three days before arrival.
3. Test yourself within 24 hours of your arrival.
4. Remember to bring / download your covid certificate which shows that you have been vaccinated and / or have had covid-19 in the last six months. There are special rules for unvaccinated, see helsenorge.no/koronavirus/reise
5. Welcome to us this winter. The latest news about weather and opening hours can be found at "Wheather and lifts"
This information is subject to change. Last updated 21-12-03.
Safety precautions due to COVID-19:
Based on good experiences from previous summer and winter seasons, SkiStar continues to focus on safety and security for all guests. We encourage everyone to use the SkiStar app and pre-book activities and buy SkiPass at skistar.com or in the app. Check-in and check-out for your lodging is digital. In all other circumstances, we follow the authorities' guidelines and recommendations. We also encourage all our guests to take responsibility and keep yourself up-to-date with, among other things, the entry rules between the countries.