Continued focus on safety and security at SkiStar's destinations this winter
Based on good experiences from previous summer and winter seasons, SkiStar continues to focus on safety and security for all guests. We continue to follow the advice and recommendations from the authorities and our industry associations. As a guest you also have an important responsibility to keep yourself up-to-date with what rules apply in your country and at your destination. We are proud to be running an important business where the focus is on alpine skiing, which is a non-contact outdoor activity that is also good for public health.
We also have specific routines for our staff regarding e.g. staff accommodation, quarantine accommodation, general areas and hygiene routines, as well as training sessions on how employees who work together should interact. We strongly recommend that our employees specifically follow the recommendations associated with vaccinations against Covid-19 in order to protect themselves and each other and the guests at SkiStar destinations.
As in previous seasons, we also continue to have a close dialogue with all actors at our destinations, both locally and nationally, in order to have good collaboration on how to ensure that our operations on site are corona-safe.
All our destinations in Sweden and Norway are open since 3 December.
Below are some tips and advice for your stay with us this winter:
- We encourage everyone to follow the general advice from the authorities regarding that you as an individual should keep your distance and avoid congestion, stay at home if you are ill, test yourself and protect yourself and others by vaccinating yourself against Covid-19
- Pre-book your ski rental, ski school and SkiPass at skistar.com or buy/refill your SkiPass in the SkiStar app to avoid queues
- We have digital check-in and check-out for our accommodations and also special cleaning procedures
- Plan in advance how to get home safely if you were to become ill during your stay
- The SkiStar app contains the latest news about the ski resort and please allow push notifications so that you don’t miss any important information
Last updated 29 December 2021
We encourage all our guests to keep up-to-date with current travel and stay regulations at our destinations and to have a plan on how to get home in case of illness during their stay.