For the 2020/2021 winter season JumpYard, an activity centre for the entire family, will open in Åre. Snow production is being enhanced in the skiing area and the variety of accommodation offered in the area is increasing. Train departures from Malmö will be increased during the Christmas and New Year holidays to meet increased demand.
New developments in Åre
- JumpYard opens this autumn. JumpYard believes in physical activity and joy for the entire family, values that fit perfectly with our ambition to contribute to improving general population health. This makes us even happier that JumpYard are opening its activity centre in Åre autumn 2020. The activity centre is centrally located in the village close to COOP and Holiday Club. The centre will offer trampolines, climbing wall, SkyRider and a Ninja track. Read more »
- Sadelbyn phase 7 is released for sale. Sadelbyn is located in Åre Björnen/Sadeln with alpine skiing right on your doorstep. The apartments have an open floor plan with well thought-out materials, excellent light and stunning views. All balconies/terraces are south facing - perfect for sunny days. Read more »
- The construction of View Åre has started and phase 1 is expected to be completed in 2021. The apartments are all top quality and offer you great opportunities of customisation based on your specific desires. View Åre is located close to restaurants and nightlife, but its main selling point is its absolute proximity to the piste - hitting slope 8 at 8am (a local tradition to enjoy the best of the fresh corduroy) has never been easier. Read more »
- Our investments in snow production are still ongoing and aim to ensure as good a skiing product as possible for our guests. This coming season we're adding an additional three fan guns and two new piste machines.
- Extra train departures from Malmö during Christmas, New Year and the Epiphany weekend are being added as Snälltåget has already noticed an increase in demand for train trips to Åre. Book train travel »