The SkiPass is valid from season start to season end in Åre, Sälen, Vemdalen, Trysil, Hemsedal, Hammarbybacken and St. Johann in the heart of the Austrian Tyrol.
|Adult (18-64 year)||Youth (7-17 year) &
Senior (65+ years)
|Standard price||EUR 650||EUR 515|
Discounts for SkiStar All pass-holders
If you link your SkiStar All pass to MySkiStar, you get even more discounts* and benefits:
- 10% off at skistarshop.com, SkiStarShop Concept Stores and the Hanson Concept Store in Åre
- Points on everything you buy from us online.
- Priority on sales and offers from SkiStar and skistarshop.com.
- 40% discount on ski care (Silver grinding) at SkiStarshop
- Free MySkiStar Wifi by Telenor in the skiing area.
Season passes are non-transferable and are purchased/loaded here online. Don't forget to add a photo, as the SkiPass is not valid without it. If you purchase your ski pass online you can upload a photo directly; alternatively you can add a photo at any SkiStarShop/Guest Service point within three days of your first day's skiing.
*All discounts are non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotions/discounts. Information on how to use your discount via skistarshop.com and SkiStarShop Concept Store, is found under "Promotions" when you log on to skistar.com/myskistar.
SkiStar All must be booked on a separate bookingnumber. It cannot be booked together with other products.
If you do not already have a SkiPass card, you will be charged a surcharge of SEK 45 for the card itself.