The air is fresh and crisp and the mountains are ablaze with autumn colours. You're about to set off with your colleagues on your first mountain bike ride. You're a bit nervous but you're mostly excited.
The perfect conference location for everyone who loves spending time in the mountains. Thrilling experiences in the climbing park, the destination's best cycling with experienced guides, world-class food and a packed conference program. Try something different – hold your conference in unique mountain surroundings.
- Lodging in a cosy mountain cabin or a selected mountain hotel, 3 days incl. cabin package
- Linen pack
- Departure cleaning after check-out.
- Lunch during your mountain conference
- Lunch and cycling activity
- Buffet with local produce and mingling, evening 1
- 3-course dinner at one of the resort's best restaurants, evening 2
- Brewery dinner incl. beer tasting at the local brewery, evening 3
- Walk and talk-conference in the mountain day 1
- Half-day bike activity (cross-country) incl. equipment and guides, day 2
- SkiStar Sports & Adventures BusinessPass 2 days (access to mountain activities like cycling, canoeing, high-rope park, hiking, trail running, etc.)
- Project management and support before and during your stay in the mountains. A final invoice will be issued for the whole conference after you return home.