For the 2020/2021 winter season Trysil, Norway's largest skiing destination, is focusing on more easily accessible skiing for families with children by constructing a new conveyor belt in Fageråsen. The development of modern, top quality accommodation continues and the restaurant/café variety has been developed further to offer more varied and healthy menus.
New developments in Trysil
- A new conveyor belt, stretching from Radisson Blu Mountain Resort & Residences in Fageråsen up to the Stormyra lifts, is under construction. The conveyor belt simplifies access to skiing for hotel guests and families with children.
- Phase 2 at The Lodge, comprising 56 new apartments at Turistsenteret, will be completed before Christmas. The Lodge is centrally located in a ski-in/ski-out location - an ideal starting point for a ski holiday. Find out more and book »
- New accommodation in Fageråsen with a super central location under construction
- Restaurant and café changes:
La Pasteria, an Italian concept with fresh pasta, takes over Kringla bakery and will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Marielle's takes over Høgeggagrillen and offers a wider and healthier menu
The Valle kiosk has been refurbished and will offer a wider selection of healthy alternatives
Sindrestua is changing its name to Barbacoa and its concept to Barbeque and Tacos and will also offer take away, delivery and catering
- Trysilfjellet Taxi expands its business with several new cars