Our incredible-value SkiStar All pass gives you access to skiing at all of our resorts, Sälen, Åre, Vemdalen, Hemsedal, Trysil, St. Johann and Hammarbybacken, all season long. A new benefit this year is that your SkiStar All pass will also act as your ticket to the Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre. We also offer a couple of other season pass options.
You can choose to pay via a Klarna account and spread your payment over 3, 6 or 12 months at 0% interest.
SkiStar All – 3 countries, 6 ski resorts, all season long
If you link your SkiStar All pass to MySkiStar, you get even more discounts* and benefits:
- Entry to the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships in Åre From 5-17 February 2019, the Alpine World Ski Championships will be held in Åre, Sweden, and your SkiStar All season pass will be your entry ticket.
- 10% discount at skistarshop.com, SkiStarshop Concept Stores and the Hanson Concept Store in Åre. Cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Bonus on everything you buy from us online.
- Priority on sales and special deals from SkiStar and skistarshop.com.
- 40% off at Silverslip in Sweden and Norway.
This offer is non-transferable and is valid once only for one snowboard/pair of skis.
- Free MySkiStar Wifi by Telenor in the skiing area.
What you need to know about our season passes:
The SkiStar All season pass is valid from the first day open at whichever of our ski resorts is first to opens its doors to the last skiing day at the last of our resorts to close its slopes for the season.
All our season passes are non-transferable.
You can buy your season pass here online or on site at the ski resort.
Your season pass is only valid with a photo of you. If you buy your season pass here online, you can upload a photo directly or else add a photo in one of our SkiStarshops/Guest services within three days of your first day of skiing with the pass.