As the leading holiday tour operator for Scandinavia, we are continuing to digitise and develop the SkiStar app and skistarshop.com.
New for the 2022/2023 season
Improvements to the SkiStar app
- New look in the SkiStar app for the new products in Hammarbybacken delivered this summer.
- It will be easier to reach customer service from the app with a clearer entrance and access to FAQs and fault reports directly in the app.
- Vipps payment for Norwegian customers will be launched in the SkiStar app this winter.
- Easier to pay with Swish in the SkiStar app, implemented during the summer.
- Simplify and clarify SkiPass and ticket sales, allowing customers to select different types of tickets and SkiPasses for a group.
- Easier to select the right date and destination in the purchase flow.
- We simplify the key return process through AI recognition, so that guests are reminded to return all keys at check-out.
- Plan to launch new look on 1 October.
- A means to select the exact delivery location before purchase, estimated delivery time is displayed.
- Better tracking and delivery information after purchase.
- "Plug and play" integrations to add new carriers seamlessly, ranging from mail, box solutions to next-day.
- Sale of used skis from our own stock via skistarshop.com.