Information for guests at Tandådalen Fjällhotell.
Check-in and check-out
Sundays "Drive-in" keys collection at Fjällis 2 - 6 pm:
Fjällis is on the same level as the Camping at the Fjällkyrkan church. If you arrive after the key collection point has been closed you will find your key at the Reception in Tandådalen.
|The holiday village||At 14.00|
|The Fjällhotel's apartments||At 15.00|
Below the SkiStarShop
- After 8 pm you will find your welcome letter and key card in a key box locked with a code.
- The code will be sent via e-mail prior to arrival and can be obtained from the Fjällhotellet reception, phone number. 0280-841 22.
- You will find the key box to the right of the entry to the ski rental shop.
- Extra key cards and ski storage key can be arranged at the front desk.
- In each apartment you will find two ski storage keys.
Check-out latest by 10 am on Sunday
- At check-out, hand all keys back to the reception below the SkiStarShop.
- For information about departure cleaning, see the folder in the cabin or contact the reception.
Equipment in the apartment
Dish brush, washing up liquid and dishwasher detergent are available for the entire stay and toilet paper for the first 24 hours can also be found in the apartment. Kitchen towels, kitchen roll and laundry detergent is not included. If you need a children's high chair or cot during your stay, please contact the Vacation Club prior to arrival.
Free WiFi is available in the area, for this you need to be a SkiStar Member.
To access SkiStar Free WiFi »
Router for internet connection can be booked as an extra, to do so you need a reservation number for your accommodation. Contact us for assistance.
Service, comments and questions
- If you need assistance with any service-related issues during your stay, contact Fjällhotellet reception directly.
- In case of emergency issues in the cabin which have arisen outside of reception opening hours, call the on-call service at 0280-845 01.
- If you have comments on the apartment's condition on arrival or if something is missing, please report this to the reception. The report should preferably be made immediately and must be made at the latest by 11 am on the day after arrival.
Contact the reception
Up-to-date opening hours Reception Tandådalens Fjällhotell, phone. 0280-841 22.
When the reception is closed, call the on-call service at 0280-845 01.