SkiStar Vacation Club offers you smarter way of managing your finances compared to renting. This gives you the chance to enjoy even more glorious holiday days together with your family.
Owning vs. renting
By owning you take control of the costs of the property and its development. You can cut out the middleman and pay the cost price for service and maintenance. Our concept creates financial opportunities and flexibility.
- The deposit is calculated, depending on the apartment size and the week you choose, based on SkiStar rental prices and is adjusted annually.
- The annual fee to the housing association is calculated with the help of SkiStar's long experience of real estate operations and maintenance.
Because the annual fee covers maintenance, repairs, replacement of furniture and much more, you avoid any of the problems you may encounter with other timeshare properties.
Owning more weeks
Owning more weeks in SkiStar Vacation Club pays for itself. Many who own more weeks choose to have a week during which they visit their property and one or several that they rent out. This provides revenue that covers other costs. Us at SkiStar can help you with the rental. Your property will be marketed on our website and reaches a wide market.
If you join RCI, you will benefit from the advantageous points system which gives you rental guarantees and also means that you can travel abroad and stay in larger and more luxurious apartments at resorts in over 100 different countries. RCI charges an annual membership fee and a booking fee for reservation of accommodation.
The owner benefits give your ownership that little bit extra and gives you a better holiday economy. Use them onsite or when booking at www.skistar.com.
- Discounts on SkiPass, ski rental and ski school
- Discount on bike hire during the summer season
- Discount at skistarshop.com
- Discount on Experium restaurants and water park
- Morning skiing before anyone else is allowed on the piste
- Great discounts on restaurants