Together with Högt & Lågt, we have a climbing park at Hammarbybacken. The climbing park consists of seven different courses with varying levels of difficulty and is a perfect activity for a group of friends, family or conference.
Unique climbing park
The uniqueness of this particular climbing park is that it is built on poles instead of the usual trees.
- The climbing park is built 65 metres up
- Maximum climbing height of 15 metres
- Total climbing height, about 80 meters above the city
- 60 obstacles
- 100 m zip line
- Courses in three different gradations where green is the easiest course, followed by blue and the most difficult is red
The participant must be:
- 7 years or older
- At least 110 cm tall (always accompanied by an adult) to climb green courses
- At least 140 cm tall for blue courses
- At least 150 cm for red courses
A session in the climbing park lasts for 2 hours, collection in the climbing park 15 minutes before the requested time. As it takes about 15 minutes to walk up to the climbing park, you need to start the walk at least 30 minutes before the requested time.
Safety in the climbing park »
Want to book the climbing park as a group/company? Email email@example.com
In case of strong winds and thunderstorms
In case of strong winds and thunderstorms, the climbing park may need to close. If we need to cancel your booked climbing time before the specified starting time, we will contact you via text and the full amount will be refunded for the activity booked.
We are not able to decide on the day before whether the climbing park will be open or not, but as soon as we find out whether the climbing park will need to be closed during your booked time, we will contact you via text.
Tips! Turn on push notifications in the SkiStar app, and you'll always get the latest news about weather changes and the opening and closing of all our activities directly to your mobile.