Experience Hammarbybacken’s slopes in SkiStar’s Mountain Coasters. Ride a coaster along an 800-metre track with a drop of around 100 metres from top to bottom.
Full speed on rails
- Maximum speed is approximately 40 km/h
- Maximum weight 120 kg per Coaster (e.g. the weight of an adult and a child in the same Coaster must not exceed 120 kg)
- Boarding takes place at the bottom of the hill and the coaster is then pulled up to the top using the lift.
- You can apply the brakes during the run and the coaster brakes automatically at the end.
- Children aged 3-7 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 8-17-year-olds can ride alone, but must be able to reach the brakes all the way down the run.
- Adults (18 years and older) may only ride alone or with a child.
- Everyone, regardless of age, needs to buy their own ticket to ride the Mountain Coaster. This also applies if you share a coaster with an adult.
- Only regular shoes in the Mountain Coaster.
- One ride in the Mountain Coaster takes an average of 3–4 minutes.
Booking the Mountain Coaster for a group/company? Email email@example.com