New entry regulations for those travelling from abroad crossing the Norwegian border.
The Norwegian border remains open however, new entry regulations apply, starting on Nov 26.
- If you travel from outside Norway, everyone over the age of 16 must register their visit at reg.entrynorway.no
- This applies to both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- No test-requirements if you have been fully vaccinated and/or have had covid-19 in the last 6 months.
- Children under the age of 18 are exempt from testing.
This information might be subject to change.
Three tips for your trip are
- Register entry at reg.entrynorway.no at the earliest 3 days before arrival.
- Remember your corona certificate to document that you have been fully vaccinated and / or had covid-19 in the last 6 months. Special rules apply for those unvaccinated, more info helsenorge.no/koronavirus/reise
- Welcome to us this winter. We will open our ski resorts as soon as we can offer a good skiing experience. You will find the latest update on weather, snowreports and opening hours at skistar.com/en/winter/weather-and-lifts
General precautions due to Covid-19
We encourage everyone to use the SkiStar app and pre-book activities and buy a Ski/Lift/TrailPass at www.skistar.com or in the SkiStar app. Check-in and check-out for lodging will take place digitally whenever possible. In all other circumstances, we will follow the general guidelines and restrictions from the authorities. We encourage our guests to take their own responsibility and keep yourself up-to-date about the admission rules between the countries.
For entry rules to Sweden, read more at polisen.se