Worth knowing before your treatment.
Please pay for your treatment in the Spa Shop on the ground floor of Experium or by card for online bookings.
Treatments can be booked online, in the spa shop on the ground floor or by phone on +46 (0)280-861 00. You will receive a booking confirmation via which you can check that the correct date, time, and treatment have been booked. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before treatment, otherwise you will be charged the full cost of treatment.
Before your treatment
Be sure to arrive in good time. Entrance is via the spa shop on the ground floor of Experium. A booked treatment includes entrance to Sauna World and the use of a dressing gown and slippers. We recommend a visit to Sauna World together with your treatment as a chance to unwind. Please remember to bring swimwear and a dry change of clothes to wear during your treatment.
Points to note
There is great demand for our treatments, so we recommend that you book well in advance. At the time of booking, we need to know if you have any illnesses, allergies, intolerances or are pregnant, so that we can help you choose the right treatment. Pregnant women are treated only after week 12. Sauna World and the treatment part have an age limit of 12 years accompanied by an adult and 18 without. We treat healthy customers with no contraindications for massage. Please note that we have both male and female therapists.
- We will greet you without shaking your hand.
- We're cleaning handles, the card terminal and other surfaces regularly.
- We always change towels and disinfect massage tables and treatment tools/instruments used after each customer.
- Staff use work clothes rather than personal clothes while working.
- We use plastic gloves and other protective equipment as much as possible.
We will not go in to work if we feel sick or have even a hint of a cold and we expect the same from our customers.
- We have the right to refuse treatment if a customer has symptoms.