Some of our experiences are paid for online and some on site at Experium. Be sure to check when booking so you know what applies to your particular experience.
Experiences are booked online, on site at Experium or by calling +46 (0)280-861 00. You will be sent a booking confirmation, in which you can check that the correct date, time and experience have been booked. All of our experiences are for a particular timed duration. Cancellation must take place no less than 24 hours before the start of a booking, otherwise the full cost will be charged.
Before your visit
Be sure to arrive in good time. Bear in mind that your experience has a start and finish time. Entrance is via the spa shop on the ground floor of Experium.
Points to note
Children aged up to 11 may visit us when accompanied by a paying adult. When not accompanied by an adult, young people aged 12 or above must be able to swim at least 200 metres. Minimum unaccompanied age for Sauna World is 18 years; young people aged 12-17 welcome when accompanied by an adult.
There is a ban on mobile phones, cameras and screens inside the water park and sauna world. This creates a safer experience for everyone. In the FlowRider, you may photograph and film your own private group.
Please bear the following in mind for everyone's comfort
- Always shower before bathing and using saunas.
- Our youngest bathers must always wear a swimming nappy (available free of charge in the entrance).
- No underwear is to be worn beneath swimwear.
- Bathing is at your own risk and legal guardians are responsible for their children.
- No diving masks to be worn in bathing areas.
- We are not responsible for your valuables.
- No food or drink from outside the venue to be consumed. Please visit the Pool Café or Sauna Bar.