Continued focus on safety and security at SkiStar's destinations this winter
Based on good experiences from previous summer and winter seasons, SkiStar continues to focus on safety and security for all guests. We continue to follow the advice and recommendations from the authorities and our industry associations. As a guest you also have an important responsibility to keep yourself up-to-date with what rules apply in your country and at your destination. We are proud to be running an important business where the focus is on alpine skiing, which is a non-contact outdoor activity that is also good for public health.
tips and advice for your stay with us this winter:
- We encourage everyone to follow the general advice from the authorities to stay at home if you are ill and protect yourself and others by vaccinating yourself against Covid-19.
- Pre-book your ski rental, ski school and SkiPass at skistar.com or buy/refill your SkiPass in the SkiStar app to avoid queues
- We have digital check-in and check-out for our accommodations
- Plan in advance how to get home safely if you were to become ill during your stay
- The SkiStar app contains the latest news about the ski resort and please allow push notifications so that you don’t miss any important information
Last updated on 22 February 2022