We take on new properties for rental during the entire year. In order for your property to be rented by us it must meet our basic requirements.
Bedrooms should have storage space (wardrobe/dresser and hooks), a bedside lamp and blind or curtains that can be drawn shut. All of the beds must have good quality mattresses (preferably with springs) with a mattress topper and mattress protector. Pillows and duvets must be washable.
The kitchen/dining area and living room should have the same number of seats as the number of beds in the property.
Bathrooms must be equipped with shower and WC. All surfaces must be sealed. We will not accept any properties with visible damage, such as cracks or damaged joints in the surface layer.
Exterior - We recommend an outside ski storage room. The plot must be cleaned and construction material etc. removed.
In addition to your accommodation having undamaged and clean walls, ceilings and furniture and good general lighting we also want it to meet the following criteria:
- Approved electrical installations, ventilation systems and fireplaces, if any.
- Fire protection equipment according to regulations.
- Cleaning equipment and a good vacuum cleaner.
- TV subscription with standard channels included.
- We recommend that any textiles are easy to maintain and durable and advise against light colours.
- We need several keys to each cabin/apartment.
Satisfied guests return to the same cabin year after year. Therefore, make sure that all furniture, kitchen equipment etc. are undamaged and clean. The rental agency is happy to help you with tips and ideas of things to do and maintenance to make sure you have a top quality cabin.