Information for those staying in Timmerbyn
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is from 4 pm on Sundays.
- You will find your welcome letter and key card in a key box locked with a code if you arrive after 4 pm on Sundays.
- The code will be sent by email before your arrival and can also be obtained from the reception at 0280-864 63.
- You will find the key box to the right of the main entrance to Experium.
- Extra key cards and ski storage key can be arranged at the front desk.
Check-out by 11 am on Sunday at the latest
- Departure cleaning is included for you as a Vacation Club member. The only thing you need to do is wash the dishes and empty the dishwasher, throw out the rubbish/compost and put the used bed linen in a pile on the floor.
- Check-out is done by handing your keys back to the Experium reception.
Equipment in the apartment
The beds will be made when you arrive and a bath towel and a small towel per guest will be available.
There is also a dish brush, washing-up liquid, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, coffee filters, a kitchen towel, toilet paper and kitchen roll for your entire stay.
If you need a children's high chair or cot, please contact Vacation Club prior to arrival, at 0280-881 25.
If you have booked two consecutive weeks; cleaning/replacement of bedlinen and towels will take place on the Sunday in between the weeks at around 12 pm. In the event that you do not wish these services, please contact us on the Vacation Club by the Friday of the first week at the latest.
Free WiFi is available in all the Vacation Club properties in Lindvallen, follow the instructions in the link below. Each cabin has its own access point to ensure a more stable network access.
Service, comments and questions
- If you need assistance with any service-related issues during your stay, contact the reception at Experiumtorget directly.
- In case of emergency issues in the cabin which have arisen outside of reception opening hours, call the on-call service at 0280-864 63.
- If you have comments on the apartment's condition on arrival or if something is missing, please report this to the reception. The report should preferably be made immediately and must be made at the latest by 11 am on the day after arrival.
Contact the reception
Here you will find up-to-date opening hours for the Experiumtorget Reception, phone number. 0280-864 63. The same phone number will connect to the on-call service outside reception opening hours.
Don't forget to bring your Vacation Club owner's card to be able to take advantage of your benefits while on holiday!