Experience beautiful mountain peaks and awesome pistes with your colleagues during a skiing conference in St. Johann in Tirol.
St. Johann in Tirol is located in the snow-sure eastern part of the Alps on the north side of the Kitzbüheler Horn. The village is a classic Tyrolean market town with a good selection of restaurants and shops. Only 125 km from Munich and 63 km from Salzburg, the ski resort is famous for its well-groomed slopes.
You will provided with a contact at SkiStar Business who will help you get everything organised in terms of air travel, lodging, conferences, dinners and activities.
Package proposal for a conference in St. Johann in Tirol
- Lodging close to a lift for 3 nights, Wednesday-Saturday or Thursday-Sunday
- Ski guides who will show you St. Johann in Tirol's best skiing
- Free skiing for 2 days (ski rental is extra)
- Tyrolean dinner featuring classic Austrian flavours at the Grander Schupf
- 2-course dinner at the hotel's pleasant restaurant
- Reserved après-ski tables
- Half-day conference room hire, including coffee and sweet treats
- Local tourist tax at EUR 2.20 per person per night
- Project management and support before and during your stay in St. Johann in Tirol
Sample price:EUR 495/person
Prices are in euros; an invoice will be produced for the entire conference after your return home.