We offer childcare for small children, with fun and games for the little ones while you get to enjoy some time on the slopes without them.
Valle's childcare is available at Turistsenteret and at Høyfjellssenteret. Leave your children in safe hands with our ski instructors, who will look after and play with them. Valle's childcare is open for children aged 2 to 9 years.
The childcare at Turistsenteret is located next to the SkiPass sales, and on the ground floor at Fjellgrillen at Høyfjellssenteret.
Opening hours for Valle's childcare 2019/20
23 December-7 February, Mon-Sun 9:00-15:30
8 February-19 April, Mon-Sun 9:00-16:30
PRICE LIST 2019/20
|Standard price||25% member discount|
|1 hour||150 NOK||113 NOK|
|2 hours||280 NOK||210 NOK|
|3 hours||400 NOK||300 NOK|
|1 day||620 NOK||465 NOK|
|Week (7 days)||1800 NOK||1350 NOK (possible to pre-book*)|
|Season||4000 NOK||3000 NOK
* Childcare for a full week can be pre-booked under "Other products" in the ski school booking form. N.B. Weeks always start on Mondays
- Our skilled ski instructors watch and play with the children at the childcare. We would, however, point out that the staff who work at the childcare are not trained pre-school teachers.
- Childcare does not include any meals and Valle's childcare neither provides food nor allows packed lunches to be eaten on site.
- No nappies are changed at Valle's childcare.
- Take your phone with you out on the slopes so that we can call if we need to reach you.