We offer daycare for small children, with fun and games for the little ones while you get to enjoy some time on the slopes without them.
Here you can leave your children in safe hands if you want to hit the slopes on your own for a while. The children's daycare facilities are located right by the ski slopes and you can leave children aged 2-9 with our trained children's activity leaders. We offer a safe environment where children can do art, watch films and play with other children.
Baby minding for the teeny-tinies
The baby minding service is open for children 6 months and above. When you leave your child you have to show ID and leave an ID and a mobile number where you can be reached. You have to be able to return to the site within 20 minutes of a call. We never take the child out of the buggy, instead we call you immediately if your child wakes up.
When we were designing this service, we consulted Britt-Inger Carlstedt, paediatrician and specialist in child and adolescent medicine, for advice and guidance on how to operate our baby minding in the smoothest and safest way possible. The conclusions were:
- The child must be at least 6 months old
- The child must be healthy
- The child must be freshly changed and dressed for sleeping outdoors
- The things the child is used to having around it, e.g. a dummy, snuggle blanket, must be with it in the buggy
Opening hours for Valle's childcare and baby minding 2019/20
Hundfjället: 16 December-26 April, Mon-Sun 9:00-16:00
Lindvallen: 16 December-19 April, Mon-Sun 9:00-16:00
Pre-book or drop in (subject to availability).
Price list Valle's childcare 2019/20
|Standard price||25% member discount|
|1 hour||SEK 150||SEK 113|
|2 hours||SEK 280||SEK 210|
|3 hours||SEK 400||SEK 300|
|1 day||SEK 620||SEK 465|
|Week (Mon-Sun)||SEK 1800||SEK 1,350 ( possible to pre-book* )|
|Season||SEK 4000||SEK 3000|
* Childcare for a full week can be pre-booked under "Other products" in the ski school booking form. N.B. Weeks always start from the Monday
Price list baby minding 2019/20
|25% member discount|
|Per session||SEK 150||SEK 113|
- Our skilled ski instructors watch and play with the children at the childcare. We would, however, point out that the staff who work at the daycare are not trained pre-school teachers.
- Childcare does not include any meals and Valle's childcare neither provides food nor allows packed lunches to be eaten on site.
- No nappies are changed at Valle's childcare.
- Take your phone with you out on the slopes so that we can call if we need to reach you.