Information about parking and charges in our ski areas.
For the 2020/2021 winter season we have chosen to work together with Aimo-Park to help us maintain and organise our parking areas. Read more »
- Western part of Rödkullen's parking lot
- The fee is charged between 9 am and 4 pm, which means that you park for free if skiing in the evening in the entire Åre ski area.
Quick facts about fees
- Effective starting 1 Dec 2020
- About 50% of parking spaces will still be free of charge
- Parking will be subject to a charge between 9 am and 4 pm
- Fee SEK 20/hour, max fee per day SEK 95
- You can pay via the app MobilPark, text message and, in some areas, parking machines.
Many of the chargeable parking spaces allow parking free of charge for a short period of time, to e.g. visit ski rental, shops or restaurants. Even if you only park for a short period you have to check in using the MobilPark app.
Parking of camper vans and buses
Camper vans are directed to park in nearby camping areas, such as Åre Camping. Buses are directed to the south Ullådal parking and the XC arena in Duved.