We've introduced a number of safety precautions on our lifts and slopes to help you feel safe and enjoy your holiday.
- Keep a bike length apart in the lift queues
- The queues are organised with special long, narrow lift seats designed to accommodate 1-2 people with their bikes beside them
- During high season we also have special queue wardens on site to help guests queue properly and safely
- The gondola in Åre has limited passenger numbers. The cable car in Åre is closed until further notice due to the current restrictions.
- In Norway, the number of guests per chairlift is currently restricted. Every other seat may be used on the chairlifts, but whole groups or families may use all the seats.
- With the SkiStar app, you can easily load you LiftPass in real time, on site in the lift queue, if you have the LiftPass card (plastic card) on you. If you do not have the LiftPass card, select “new card” and collect it at any of our SkiPass pick up dispensers located in connection with the skiing/cycling area.
- If you have symptoms or are in post-arrival quarantine, you must not visit our ski areas.