Visitors during the 2019/20 winter season can look forward to a new ski route and a broader piste as well as an upgraded heated cabin, restaurant and barbecue areas. Hotell Klövsjöfjäll is being extended with more rooms and facilities to make your skiing holiday in Klövsjö even more complete. Valle also has new attractions to offer this winter. A brand new Valle stage will open in Björnvallen, and Valle's Cabin will be open for the whole season.
What's new in the ski area:
- The ski route between Björnvallen and Blästervallen is being developed to make the route safer and the area around Björnvalle and Björnrike torg more accessible for skiers and motorists.
- Pers, the post popular hill in Vemdalsskalet, will continue to be widened so you can enjoy even bigger curves this winter.
- The heated cabin in Gråhogna will be refurbished, and more space will be added for visitors bringing a packed lunch or just taking a break.
- The barbecue areas in Vemdalsskalet will be upgraded and a new barbecue area will open on Klövsjötoppen, so you can enjoy even more perfect barbecues on the slopes in the 2019/20 winter season.
- A brand new Valle stage will be built below the Sami village of Lopme Laante, providing even more room for Valle's World Cup as well as for ski school events and activities. And naturally, Valle will also get extra space on the new stage during Valle's Après-ski.
- Valle's Cabin had a soft opening last year. Now it will be open throughout the winter with a mini disco and lots of fun and games right from the start of the season!
Hotel & Restaurant
- Hovde Hotell has a new restaurateur with experience from Grythyttan, New York and Scotland. This also means the restaurant will get a new menu. There will be a good vegetarian range and an exciting mix of dishes, from hamburgers to reindeer where local ingredients in both food and beverage are in focus. Sports events will continue to be shown on the TV screens just as before.
- Hotell Klövsjöfjäll is being extended. The hotel will reopen in 2020 with five new floors, 39 double rooms, a fully equipped conference facility, a new restaurant, a gym, a relaxation area and spa and an outlet store. The hotel is located at the foot of the mountain and boasts a panoramic view of Klövsjö and a ski-in/ski-out position, which will be further reinforced with a roller conveyor going up to SkiStarshop Klövsjö with all its services.