The 2020/21 winter season offers up many new things, not least in terms of lodging. This year we have a number of new, modern lodging properties, with the majority of these boasting superb ski-in, ski-out locations with better parking facilities and more fun skiing.
- Sälfjällstorgets Studios – Small, cosy and practical apartments located in Lindvallen, close to lifts, shops and restaurants.
- Vrilbacken is located high up at Sälfjällstorget, within skiing distance of the pistes. Clean and modern apartments within walking distance to shops and several restaurants.
- Högåsvillorna is located close to the children's area, within skiing or walking distance of the slopes and of Skalets torg square, with its restaurants, shops and après-ski.
- The Black Timber Lodge offers apartments with a modern design, located right in the middle of the Björnrike ski area, close to skiing and restaurants.
- Ängsvallen is a new area in Tegefjäll with a quiet and relaxed atmosphere and a great location close to family-friendly ski slopes.
- Bäcksidan – Modern apartments located only a stone's throw from the children's lift in Tegefjäll.
- The Lodge Trysil is centrally located, with the Radisson Blu as its closest neighbour, and close to all activities and facilities – ideal for active families.
- TrysilTunet is centrally located at Trysil Turistsenter. Here you'll find clean and modern, high-quality apartments for 6-12 people with easy access to all facilities.
- Fýri Apartments opened in December 2019. Here you'll find great apartments, as well as several restaurants and bars, ski rental and a playground. The apartments are connected to Hemsedal's ski centre via the transport lift and ski trails. If you'd prefer a hotel room or a suite, Fýri Resort is just a stone's throw away.