To make our parking areas more orderly and to allow emergency services and police/fire service/ambulance to get through, we have, in collaboration with AIMO-park, chosen to introduce parking fees for some of the parking at our Swedish ski resorts.
The areas where parking fees will be applied include a few of the parking areas closest to the slopes, as that's where parking has been the most difficult. Many people also choose to drive from their accommodation which is already close to the slopes. For environmental reasons we would like to reduce these car journeys.
There will still be plenty of free parking spaces from which you don't need to walk far to get to the slopes. We also recommend using the loading/unloading zones that are very close to the slopes.
Quick facts about fees
- Effective starting at season start 2020
- About 50% of parking spaces will still be free of charge
- Parking will be subject to a charge between 9 am and 4 pm
- Fee SEK 20 hour, max fee per day SEK 95
- You can pay via the app MobilPark, text message or, in some areas, parking machines.
- SkiStar All Season Pass holders park free of charge