Hemsedal Up N’ Down is a different competition in ways that 2-3 people compete for the best time while making way through exposed slopes where they have to use lifts and go downhill skiing, among other things. It is possible to go Alpine skiing, snowboarding or Telemark skiing.
The starting line is at the Holdeskar lift valley station and goes all the way up to the top. You’ll then bear down towards the Roni lift and thereafter up to the top of Roni. Then down to The Tinden lift and all the way to the top of Tinden. The competition continues down through Skigaarden and then to The Tinden lift. Take the Tinden lift, and go on towards Totten 2. Once there, take the lift up to Totten 2, and then you go full speed down the Sentrumløypa (Centre Slope). The finish line is at Skogstadbrua by Fanitullen.
Good to know:
- The team is compiled by 2-3 people
- Your overall finish time is the average time for all participants in the team.
- Participating in the competition is at your own risk.
- The organizer has the right to make changes to the track for safety reasons, in case of unforeseen events.
- Registration and information about the competition at www.hemsedalupndown.com.