We know what it takes for your training camp to pay off to the max. To be involved and contribute to the development of Scandinavian skiing is important to us at SkiStar. It is therefore natural that we support those who invest in alpine activities for children and young people. We therefore make sure that our facilities offer optimal conditions for training at all levels. We have a number of different training venues and can also open early for training groups. Everything for the best possible conditions for your training.
We can help with:
- SkiStar All - Season pass at 6 ski resorts
- Reserving slopes
- Ski pass prices
- Booking lodging
Book training camps early or late in the season; we offer amenities to facilitate your stay:
- Keep the housing free of charge between your camps, if you book at least three weekends in a row.
- Keep the sticks, drills and other equipment in facilities close to the lifts between your camps.
- Access to premises in close proximity to the ski area for waxing and sanding.
- Accessible rooms for theory sessions or other group activities indoors.
Deals during the pre-and late season apply from season start until 19/12-2019 as well as weeks 13–14, 17-18, and can be used on the majority of our ski resorts, subject to availability.