We follow the restrictions and recommendations of the Swedish Public Health Agency, and we expect you to do the same!
- Stay at home if you are ill or show symptoms
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Keep your distance and follow markings
- Show respect for others
We follow the restrictions and recommendations issued by the Swedish Public Health Agency regarding the number of guests per table at our restaurants. Please contact us on +46 (0)280-861 00 before booking for groups.
Experium's restaurants have a large selection of take-away options, which you can find in the Experium app. You can also use the app to order food when you're on site. You can find the Experium app wherever you get your apps. It's called: Experium.
Any questions or concerns? Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Bathing and spa:
- We ask all our guests to wash their hands prior to treatments as per applicable guidelines.
- We will greet you without shaking your hand.
- We always change towels, disinfect massage tables and treatment tools/instruments after each guest.
- Staff use work clothes rather than personal clothes while working.
- We use plastic gloves and other protective equipment as much as possible.
- All of our experiences, packages and treatments are for a set, timed duration, with limited participant numbers to ensure there are no congested spaces.
- We have the right to refuse treatment if a guest has symptoms.
Contact with chlorinated water kills the COVID-19 virus, which means that the risk of spreading infection is minimal in the pools. To facilitate social distancing, there is now a take a number system for entrance. This means guests don't need to queue, and can choose whether they wish to wait inside or outside.