The Valle concept, using Valle the Snowman as its messenger, has been a great success since its launch in 2013. The Valle concept is one of SkiStar's most important communicative platforms and Valle represents SkiStar's values and CSR initiatives. Valle makes a difference by contributing to the greater societal good on his mission to inspire children to learn, move and feel good.
Valle's App - fun and educational
Valle's App is intended to increase children's knowledge of health, the environment and social responsibility in an entertaining way. The app includes videos with fun educational content, entertainment, crafts, games. All aspects are intended to provide both fun and learning.
Valle and sustainability - everything can be experienced in Valle's App
Our kids' show, Valle's Igloo (Valles Hygglo)
Valle's Igloo (Valle's Hygglo) is a ten-episode series with a focus on learning and fun. In each episode, an unexpected figure glides in through the door of Valle's icy Igloo. They need Valle's expert knowledge to help them solve various problems. Valle's Igloo takes Valle's values and message to the next level. The children's show Valle's Igloo (Valle's Hygglo) is available in Valle's App and on YouTube.
Playful exercise programmes - Work Out with Valle
Work Out with Valle is a bunch of five minute exercise programmes set to great music. They've been developed by SkiStar together with Susanne Wolmesjö, CEO and founder of Education in Motion, to inspire movement breaks as a way to boost children's health and well-being. Work Out with Valle is available in Valle's App and on YouTube.
Since the spring of 2020, Valle, and more specifically the concept Work Out with Valle, part of Generation Pep and Save the Children's initiative to improve the health of kids and teenagers. The digital meeting place www.Digifritids.se enables children in primary and secondary to be inspired with crafts, reading and games - the aim is however also to inspire them to exercise more, something especially important in an era where children are becoming ever more sedentary.
The game Valle's Kitchen
Focusing on the enjoyment food brings, the game Valle's Kitchen is now available in Valle's App - a game where children learn about food, nutrition and the Plate model in an entertaining way. Valle knows that our bodies need nutrition to feel good and that eating a bit from each part of the plate model is a good idea. The game can also be used in the classroom to inspire healthy eating.
- Valle's song "We Love Snow" has been viewed over 11 million times on YouTube.
- Valle's Hits on Spotify have been streamed more than 3.5 million times.
- Valle hugs over 100,000 children (and parents) every winter season.
- The Valle's World app has been downloaded over 120,000 times.
- Over 40,000 children attend Valle's unique ski school every winter, where children are taught to become safe skiers by learning Valle's rules of the slope.
- Valle's babysitting services, located in Sälen, Vemdalen, Åre and Trysil, is visited by nearly 2,000 children annually.
- Valle has his very own show where entertainment and learning go hand in hand - Valle and his friends perform about 650 shows annually, visited by 100,000 – 150,000 children and parents.
- Over 100,000 children ski with Valle every winter.
- Over 120,000 Valle products are sold annually.
- Valle has a children's program on YouTube called "Valle's Igloo Den" (Valle's Hygglo).
- Valle has his own exercise show - Work Out with Valle - 5 minute inspirational videos that aim to improve children's health.
- The concept Work Out with Valle is part of Generation Pep and Save the Children's initiative www.Digifritids.se.
- Valle cares a lot about animals and nature and shows this in his manifesto "Environmentally friendly with Valle".
- In Hemsedal there are family apartments designed in Valle's own style.
- SkiStar destinations have playrooms designed in a Valle style.