As a SkiStar shareholder, you receive benefits during your mountain holiday at our alpine destinations in Sälen (Lindvallen, Högfjället, Tandådalen and Hundfjället), Åre (Björnen, Åre Village, Tegefjäll and Duved), Vemdalen (Vemdalsskalet, Björnrike, Klövsjö and Storhogna), Hammarbybacken, Hemsedal and Trysil.
Shareholder discounts on skistar.com, SkiStars App or skistarshop.com
The shareholder discount applies to you who own at least 200 shares in SkiStar. The discount also applies for the shareholder's family (spouse/partner and own children under 18 years):
- NEW! 15% discount on SkiStar All Year
- 15% discount on SkiPass/LiftPass
- 15% discount on ski school and and activities
- 15% discount on SkiStar ski/bike rental
15% discount on products at skistarshop.com and in our SkiStarshops and Concept stores
How do I use the shareholder discount?
Log in to skistar.com or the SkiStars App and the shareholder discount will then be automatically deducted at checkout.
The discount does not apply for
- The shareholder discount does not apply to accommodation.
- The discount does not apply to products/services not operated by SkiStars.
- The discount can only be used on regular prices and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Only individuals are eligible for the discount, not companies.
- The shareholder discount does not apply to electronics on skistarshop.com and in our SkiStarshops or Concept stores.
- The shareholder discount does not apply to Sälenpasset.
How do I register my shares?
It is a requirement that you are a shareholder well in advance i.e. about 5 weeks before the booking is made and that you have a registered account on skistar.com. (This is because the customer database is updated monthly, approximately ten business days after the end of the month, please note that the discount therefore does not take effect immediately after you have paid the cash/payment for the shares.)
1. Register you shares manaully.
Handling of foreign share holders and underage children is managed manually. You contact is via firstname.lastname@example.org or +46280-880 95, as well as send in a certificate of your holding, so we can register the shares on your customer card.
This needs to be done earliest the month after the share is bought. 10 bank days after month’s end, updates are made in our customer database.
2. Register on skistar.com.
The discount applies to those who are registered on skistar.com. Register below.
If you are already a registered customer, you need to check that your full personal identity number is registered on "My Page" on skistar.com.
Do you have questions?
For more information, please contact email@example.com or
call us on +46 (0)280-880 95.
Sälen, Åre, Vemdalen, Trysil, Hemsedal, Hammarbybacken
SkiStar AB, Sälfjällsgården, 780 91 Sälen Org.