SkiStar AB (publ)'s Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) will be held on 22 June 2021. The shareholders attend by postal voting.
Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of Covid-19, the Meeting will be held by attendance through advance voting (postal voting) pursuant to temporary legislation. The EGM will thus take place without personal attendance of shareholders, neither in person nor through representatives, or third parties.
Documents prior to the EGM
The notice to the EGM, complete resolusion proposals and other documents prior to the EGM are avialable here: Documents prior to the 2021 EGM.
Registration and notification
Shareholders who are entitled to participate in the extraordinary general meeting through advance voting
- are entered in the share register for the Company produced by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Monday, 14 June 2021, and
- have registered their participation by casting their advance vote in accordance with the instructions under the heading Advance voting below, so that the advance vote is received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Monday, 21 June 2021.
In addition to registering for the meeting by casting their advance vote, shareholders who have had their shares registered with a nominee must register the shares in their own name so that the shareholder is included in the share register as of 14 June 2021 to be entitled to participate in the meeting. Such registration may be temporary (so-called voting rights registration) and is requested from the nominee in advance in accordance with the nominee’s procedures. Voting rights registrations made by the nominee no later than Wednesday, 16 June 2021, will be added to the share register.
Advance voting (postal voting)
Shareholders may exercise their voting rights at the extraordinary general meeting only by voting in advance, so-called postal voting, in accordance with Section 22 of the Act on temporary exceptions to facilitate implementation of general meetings (2020:198).
Registration and postal voting must be done no later than Monday, 21 June 2021. A special form must be used. The form is available here and can also be obtained by contacting Euroclear Sweden AB, which administers the forms on behalf of the Company. Contact information is provided below. The advance voting form is valid as registration for the meeting. Registration and postal voting are done in one of the following manners:
- Digital voting: Shareholders who are natural persons can cast their advance vote electronically, through verification with BankID, via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website at https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy.
- Voting by email: Completed and signed forms are sent via email to email@example.com.
- Voting by post: Completed and signed forms are sent by post to SkiStar AB, Extraordinary General Meeting, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden.
If the shareholder votes in advance through a proxy, a written and dated power of attorney signed by the shareholder must be attached to the advance voting form. A power of attorney form is available here.
If the shareholder is a legal entity, a registration certificate or other authorisation document must be attached to the form.
No special instructions or conditions may be attached to the advance vote by the shareholder. Doing this will invalidate the vote (i.e., the advance vote in its entirety). Further instructions and conditions can be found on the advance voting form.
If you have any questions, please contact Euroclear Sweden AB by telephone on +46 (0)8-402 91 33, Monday–Friday, 09:00–16:00.
Information about decisions taken by the EGM will be published on 22 June 2021, as soon as the results of the postal voting has been finally determined.