Easter in Trysil is always a national celebration for children and adults alike. Wonderful skiing combined with intense après-ski, lazy days soaking up the sun, loads of activities for all the family and a great atmosphere – this is a brief summary of Easter in Trysil.
From 22-25 March Trysil will be hosting the Norwegian Snowboard Championships in SkiStar Snow Park Trysil. All the stars will be there competing for the medals.
- Saturday 24 March you kan join Burn Music Fest at Knettsetra.
- SkiStar Jib Academy in SkiStar Snow Park Blue on Wednesday 28 March between 11 and 13.
- Pipesession in SkiStar Snow Park Trysil on Saturday 31 March kl. 11-13.
- Trysil’s fixed weekly programme, with fun, family-orientated activities every day, will run as usual throughout the entire Easter week. Take your family to Valle show, ski with Valle, join us for SuperTuesday and SuperThursday, play in the children’s area, participate in a singing competition, etc.
- We arrange Valles Easter Parade on Easter Saturday, where everyone who dresses up is getting a surprise by Valle. The parade starts at 11:00 on Gammelgård in the children's area at Trysil Høyfjellssenter and at 13.30 in the children's area Eventyr at Trysil Turistsenter.
- Over Easter there is early skiing on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 4 days! Read more about early skiing.
- Join Burton Mountain Festival in SkiStar Snow Park Blue on Saturday 7 April.
- Easter is also a time for living life, getting out and about and après-ski. Many of the bars and restaurants offer live music. In keeping with tradition, Seterrock at Knettsetra is also going ahead.
|Saturday||at 13:00||Burn Music Fest|
|Monday–Tuesday||at 15:00||Troubadour at Stallen|
|Wednesday||at 15:00||Max Niclassons Band|
|On Maundy Thursday||at 13:00||Max Niclassons Band|
|On Maundy Thursday||at 15:00||Rydell & Quick|
|Good Friday||at 13:00||Max Niclassons Band|
|Good Friday||at 15:00||Rydell & Quick|
|Easter Eve||at 13:00||Max Niclassons Band|
|Easter Eve||at 15:00||Erik & Kriss|
NB! Outdoor concerts at Knettsetra at Easter and Trysilsmellen is free for anyone with a valid ski pass. (Single trip Ski Pass is not valid and does not work on concert days, Thursday, Friday and Saturday during Easter and at Trysilmellen).