We want it to be easy for you to find the best combination of equipment to give you the best possible skiing experience. We have therefore made sure that the skis, snowboards, bindings and boots that go best together are easy for you to find and put together into a package.
The alpine package, which includes skis and bindings, gives you a 10% discount on the whole package.
You build your Alpine Package in three easy steps:
- Click onto the ski or binding you are interested in.
- When you reach the product page, select your height/the product size.
- Now you can choose to add a binding/ski from the listed products that go with your previous choice and get 10% off the whole package in your basket.
When you buy a package with skis and bindings, we ask you to fill in the sole length of your boot and your weight. We do this so that the bindings can be set correctly so that your skis are safe to use when they're sent off to you. The sole length specifies how long a boot is and is printed in millimeters on the edge of the outsole on most boots.
As before, many piste skis are sold with what is known as a rail binding along with an associated binding. In these packages, we have already combined the skis and bindings for you and included the bindings in the price of the skis.
The snowboard package, including board, bindings and boots, gives you a 15% discount on the whole package.
When you buy the Snowboard Package, you can combine a board, bindings and boots. When you combine three products you get a 15% discount on the whole package, while two products entitles you to a 10% discount.
You build your Snowboard Package in three easy steps:
- Click on the product you are interested in.
- Choose length/size of the product.
- Now you can choose to add one or more of the listed products that go with your previous choice and get up to 15% off the whole package in your basket.