All you need to join MySkiStar is a SkiPass. You register your SkiPass number here on MySkiStar and you then gain access to many functions, statistics and fun challenges, including:
- see where your friends are on the slope
- collect badges
- start and participate in challenges during your ski holiday
- follow your ski statistics
- access training advice
- share your ski day on Facebook
- see how many calories you burn
- follow leaderboards and competitions
This is how it works
All you need is your SkiPass. When you pass through any of the lift scanners at our facilities, it registers on your SkiPass, and by connecting your SkiPass number (13 figures) to MySkiStar, you can track your skiing and statistics. The lifts’ height in metres, length and much more data is programmed into the system and is automatically calculated depending on how you ski.
The more information you fill in about yourself, the more detailed the statistics you receive, for example, amount of calories burnt.
MySkiStar is also a way to make skiing more social. When you connect yourself up with your friends on MySkiStar you can:
- see where they are on the slope
- share your ski day via Facebook
- start challenges and compete against the rest of your family
Added value on your SkiPass
Your SkiPass is loaded with discounts and offers on, for example, ski hire and ski grinding. You have access to these when you register on MySkiStar. Read more about added value on your SkiPass »
This is how to register
If you have previously made a booking on skistar.com , use the same registered e-mail address and password to log into MySkiStar. If you have forgotten your password but have your e-mail address registered at SkiStar, you can have your password emailed to you. To registration»
Once you have logged in, follow the steps below:
- Fill in your personal information under settings
- Connect your SkiPass number to your account (13 figures)
- You are now ready to get started
If you have not already made a booking on skistar.com, then it is easy to create a new account by either logging in with your Facebook log-in or creating a MySkiStar account here on MySkiStar. You then follow the same steps as above. To registration»
Welcome to MySkiStar!
Do you have questions or need help? Contact our support.