Safety in the slopes
The ski patrol is responsible for your safety. To prevent accidents is an important task.
The ski patrol is responsible for your safety. To prevent accidents is important, and that involves, among others, these tasks:
Secure and mark slopes.
Inspect marked slopes.
Inform and guide the guests on the slopes.
Snow- and weather service, follow up on the snow conditions, and be in main charge in case of avalanche.
If an accident occurs, the ski patrol helps and gives first aid to injured peolpe.
If you happen to be the first person to enter the place of accident, we kindly ask you to do as follows:
- Put your skis in an X above the place of the accident, so that everybody is aware.
- Contact the ski patrol by calling them on mobile number +47 99 28 0084, or reporte the accident in the nearest lift.
- Give accurate information about the type of injury and the slope number.
The ski patrol helps and gives advice:
- The ski patrol knows the ski area very well, and they gladly give advice and help. The best way to get in touch with the ski patrol, is to call +47 99 28 00 84
For immediate care:
- Call + 47 99 28 00 84
- Or approach the nearest lift, or other staff of the ski center